IMPORTANT: This manual includes essential information on the safety measures to be
implemented for installation and start-up. Therefore, the installer, as well as the user, must
read these instructions before beginning installation and start-up.
Standard input voltage: 12V AC
Standard input watt: 10w,20w,25w and 35w
Color Changing with Synchronization capability
Instruction & Use
This is a high technology electronic controlled light based on LED’s in three colors: red, green and blue (or 4 colors with RGBW). These three base colors together can produce many other colors to create the perfect atmosphere in the pool. Any of the 14 pre-programmed effects can be selected with the on/off switch of your pool lights. The LED’s can also be warm white only or cool white only. The LED’s are driven by constant current. The technology of True PWM is adopted on the lights. High temperature protection makes the LED’s be protected while the internal temperature reaches a high level. All these technologies guarantee long working life of the LED lamps. Filled fully with resin, the lights are completely waterproof, and they must be used / operated while fully submerged underwater only
• This lamp is designed to be fixed in new pools or pools with existing surface mounted lamps that need replacement.
• This lamp is designed to be used only once. Should it become defective, repair is impossible, and replacement is necessary.
- The manufacturer is not responsible in any circumstances for assembly, installation or start-up of any electric components which have been inserted or handled at locations other than its own premises
Programs of RGB LED Bulbs
- Switch on the lights working and then working less than 10 seconds Switch off/on, it is for change the color one by one with preprograms, R,G,B,RG,RG,GB,RGB, Flush etc .
- Switch on the lights working and then working over than 10 seconds less then 15 seconds switch off/on, it is for the synchronization all lights in one transformer.
- Switch on the lights working and then working over than 15 seconds switch off/on, it is for the memory.
All lamps should be placed on the wall of the pool at approximately 700mm below the water surface, in areas that are easily accessible from the upper edge of the pool.
• It is highly recommended to use the underwater cable gland
• All lamps should be installed on the same transformer and switch.
• The lamp is supplied with cable of 3m, 4m, 6m, 10m, 16m or 20m according to the need of the user, making it possible to install multiple lamps connected to a single junction box.
Dissemble the bracket from the back of the lamp. Place the bracket over the desired location, mark the holes, drill the holes, insert the roll plugs, and fasten the bracket on the pool wall using the stainless steel screws. Wind the cable behind the lamp, and then fasten the lamp on the bracket.
Tips: The LED bulb is fitting to PAR56 niches and can be used to replace the PAR56. Refer to the below picture
Connect the cable from the lamp to the power source
The below drawing shows how to connect the cable from the lamp to the power source.
Note: Don’t use electronic transformers which may damage the light. You should use industrial frequency transformer, such as toroidal transformer and square transformer.
Maintenance & Replacement
There is no maintenance required for this lamp – it is designed to be used only once, meaning that replacement is necessary if it becomes defective (repairing is impossible). Before any handling, ensure that there is NO voltage supplied to the lamp. To replace, unfasten the lamp from the bracket. Ensure the new lamp is of the same model and characteristics as the one being replaced.
If the cable pipes you use has inner diameter 26mm or more, you can use the retrofit connector to connect the cable easily. Simply crimp both connections with the splice connectors, slide the cable sleeve over the connection and hand tighten the gland nuts. Then hide the retrofit connector in the pipe. The retrofit connector is ordered separately
• The lamp should only operate underwater while secured to the vertical walls of the pool. Never switch on the lamp if it is not underwater.
• In case of colored lamps, pre-programmed effects and combinations may be selected using the on/off switch of your pool lights. Just switch off and switch on within over 10 seconds but less than 15 seconds.
• If the light is powered on for more than 15 seconds, it will keep the latest program when it is turned on again.
• To achieve synchronization, confirm all lamps are installed correctly on the same switch, after they are powered on for more than 10 seconds, and switch off less than 15 seconds, and then finally turn them on again. They will all go to program . Now you can select a program for them by switch off and on within 10 seconds.
The persons who are in charge of installation should have the required qualifications for this type of work.
• Avoid making contact with the electric voltage.
• Comply with the current standards regarding accident prevention.
• IEC 364-7-702 standards must be observed: WIRING IN BUILDINGS, SPECIAL WIRING, SWIMMING POOLS.
• Replacement must be performed with the lamp disconnected from the electric power system.
• Do not handle any electrical components with wet feet.
The manufacturer warrants this resin filled LED underwater lights against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover the fixture becoming damaged due to misuse, accidental damaged, improper handling and/or installation and specifically excludes liability for direct, incidental or consequential damages. Defects in materials and workmanship are exclusive of the following:
• The light with normal LED less than 30W has 3 dead LED or less.
• The light has small air bulbs inside the resin on the front side with a size of 9 mm2 or less, and the number of the air bulbs is 3 or less.
• The light has small air bulbs inside the resin on the back side